Moco Farm

Moco Farm was part of the Wimpole Estate. A small farm it was let by the Estate as a single entity.

On 31 December 1892 John Jarman bought both Church and Moco farms at the Wimpole Estate sale and combined then into one holding. After his death, his trustees sold the combined farms 12 July 1933, described as 230 acres, split across ten lots, the main tenant Bertram Parrish bought a significant portion, but not the whole.

PAGE IN PREPARATION

Last Updated on August 9, 2020