47 Station Road, Mousehall
This house was built on part of the holding acquired from the Cambridgeshire County Council on 8 June 1934 by Joseph William Grayling, a market gardener, who married Annie Newland the same year. They built 45 Station Road, Bayleys, where they lived and Joseph cultivated the remainder of the land, until he died in 1951. Annie remained at Bayleys and was granted outline planning permission for a dwelling on the southern half of the plot in May 1961 and 47 Station Road, Mousehall was built the following year.
For more about the history of this land see the 45 Station Road page and the Church Farm page.
47 Station Road was bought by Vincent James Wright and Astrid Slijkoord on 1 March 2012.
PAGE IN PREPARATION
Click on image to view. Click again to enlarge. Drag to view entire image.
Photographs & Maps
Last Updated on September 20, 2021