37 Station Road, Eastfield and 39 Station Road, Tremaine
At the 1933 auction of Church Farm, an area of land fronting Station Road was part of a field included in Lot 8. More details about the sale and the origins of this land may be found on the Church Farm page. Shortly after the sale the Parrish family sold three plots for building and Nos 37 & 39 were built on the first plot, No 41 on the second and No 43 on the slightly larger third plot. Later, in 1973/74 39a would be built in the garden of No 41 and 41a in the garden of 43.
No 37 was acquired by Mark Anthony Carroll and Samantha Dawn Carroll on 26 April 2016.
No 39 was acquired by Lee Vernon Williams and Alexandra Clare Carr on 26 May 2017
Previous occupiers of No 39 include
|1965-1969||Archibald Ronald and Evelyn N Ronald|
|1970-1972||Douglas J Styles and Joyce E Styles|
|1973-1983||William J Crumbley and Sylvia L Crumbley|
|1984-1987||Hugh E J Lewis and Penelope J Lewis|
|1988-1989||George M Holden and Sarah L Jones|
|1990-1991||Lynne S Alexander and Katharine T Thorne|
|1992-1994||Andrew John Pye|
|1995-1999||James R Puzey and Susan M Puzey|
|2000-2002||Richard B Steyn and Alison L Steyn|
PAGE IN PREPARATION
Click on image to view. Click again to enlarge. Drag to view entire image.
Photographs & Maps
Last Updated on September 22, 2021