43 Station Road, Yew Trees
At the 1933 auction of Church Farm, an area of land fronting Station Road was part of a field included in Lot 8. More details about the sale and the origins of this land may be found on the Church Farm page. Shortly after the sale the Parrish family sold three plots for building and Nos 37 & 39 were built on the first plot, No 41 on the second and No 43 on the slightly larger third plot. Later 39a would be built in the garden of No 41 and 41a in the garden of 43.
This bungalow was owned by Victor Webb, who lived next door to his parents Cecil and Ida at No 41.
In 1993 part of the garden was sold off for the construction of No 41a.
No 43 was bought 22 September 2010 by David John Goold and Susan Jane Goold
PAGE IN PREPARATION
Click on image to view. Click again to enlarge. Drag to view entire image.
Photographs & Maps
Last Updated on September 18, 2021