Four Cottages, Cheyney Street
In the past four cottages stood here, two on the left in front of the Chapel (today No 5) and two on the right, which were combined into one and today are No 7. Beatrice Franklin bought these cottages at this sale. After her death in 1943 the two on the left were gifted to the Chapel Trustees and demolished to open up access to the Chapel, which was accessed previously via a 6ft wide footpath, which ran down the side of the cottages.
Click on any image below to view. Click again to enlarge. Drag to view complete image.
Sale Particulars Four Cottages Cheyney Street
Last Updated on April 18, 2023