Ashwell Road Nos 1a, 3 & 3a
These houses were built on a plot of land acquired by Layston Developments Ltd. The land adjoined what had been previously The Plough on the corner and was included, when Alfred William Robinson bought The Plough from E K & H Fordham on1 January 1957.
No 1a Sold as a new build by Layston Developments Ltd to Ernest Alan Vincent Cutler and June Cutler on 21 November 1975. Acquired by the current owners on 5 February 2007.
No 3 Sold as a new build by Layston Developments Ltd to Anthony Maurice William Herrington and Beverly Anne Herrington on 1 December 1975. Transferred to the sole ownership of Terence John Finlayson in August 2016.
No 3a Sold as a new build by Layston Developments Ltd to Norman Peter Chandler and Pamela Barbara Chandler on 22 August 1975. Acquired by Roger Martin Hannon and Nanette Catherine Hannon on 11 September 2001.
For the earlier history of this land please visit Ashwell Road Land to South
Click on image to view. Click again to enlarge. Drag to view entire image.
Photographs and Maps
Last Updated on February 1, 2022